Monday, May 18, 2009

Menu Making Monday

I am really bad when it comes to dinner. I get so busy in the morning, I forget to take something out. There are also those days where when Jason gets home we have to do running and it is easier to grab something. I am going to start making a menu and sticking to it!

Monday - Marinated chicken, au gratin potatoes, corn
Tuesday - LaRosas's Pizza, Tastefully Simple samples (American Idol House Party)
Wednesday - Chicken over rice (my favorite)
Thursday - Spaghetti (Bought from Sacred Heart Church and froze sauce/ravioli)
Friday - Cheese Steaks, fries
Saturday - Brats/Metts on grill, pasta salad (tomato, cucumber, cheese marinated in Italian dressing)
Sunday - New Recipe that I find during the week. I will highlight these on Mondays!

If you want a recipe, leave me a comment!

What are you making for dinner this week?

No comments: