Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do you have an invention?

I met a women on Cincinnati.Momslikeme.com who posted about Cincinnati Innovates contest. I decided to enter myself into this contest and have had an amazing response.

My invention is called "Stay Put Bedding". The line will consist of buttoning your sheets to one another. You can not see the buttons because they are hidden on the inside. You can still tuck your sheets into the mattress. You then snap the buttons together to keep the covers on the bed and not the ground!

You can read my entry here. Make sure to vote for your favorite entry. You can vote once per day until Sept. 1. The awards will be on Sept. 18 (2 days before my birthday!)

I have been asked to make these for several people. I am going to be making a few this weekend!

No comments: