Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another easy way to make money!!!


Search & Win



I signed up for Swag Bucks today! I have heard of a few fellow couponers using this search engine and making money. They have already cashed in for a $40 Amazon gift card!!!!

Swag Bucks is a search engine that will pay you everytime you use it. This is a great to let accumulate and use for Christmas. If you sign up today you will be given 3 Swag Bucks, just for signing up! Click here to sign up!

The other 2 easy ways I have found to make money and do studies on products is My Survey and Opinion Outpost. I have gotten numerous products to try in my home. I have cashed out $82 from Opinion Outpost. This year I am letting the money accumulate for Christmas. You can click the links on the toolbar on the right, to sign up.

No comments: