Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Save even more!

I have to be honest with you, I've never gotten how to shop at Target and Walgreens. The Walgreens MIR just seem to be like a HUGE waste of time. My SIL says otherwise. You can fill out the rebates and submit them all online. You simply type in your transaction number from the receipt and that's it!

Walgreens will accept a MQ and a coupon from their weekly ads! This will help you save even more.

Target also has printables that can be found here, which can be paired with a MQ!!!

I LOVE LEARNING, ESPECIALLY HOW TO SAVE MONEY! I hope this helps you and if it seems confusing and want to ask questions, feel free. We will learn how to play Target and WalGreens just like the rest of the stores!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost ready to learn those too. I'm the same as you..sounded like to much hassel but they do have great deals. I'll just try it and see. Kim