Friday, February 27, 2009

Surveys that pay



Some of my friends have asked me if taking surveys online actually pay you. Well I have been taking surveys with Opinion Outpost since 9/11/08 and have made $54.50. Once you request a check from Opinion Outpost you will receive it within 2 weeks.


Banner Ad

I have also been taking surveys with Mysurvey.com since about September as well. I cashed in 1100 points in November for a $10 McDonald's gift card for a Christmas gift. I have done numerous in home studies with My Survey which included food and several cleaning products. So not only do you get points, but, for the in home studies, you get at least 300 points! I have gotten 1490 points since November.

I am going to cash in all my points and cash around October to use for Christmas! To sign up simply click on the images! Not only will you get paid, you will have fun learning about products and companies!

No comments: