Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Counting calories and exercising

For the past 2 weeks I decided to get into the habit of counting calories. The past week I have gotten it down to 1200!!! I began by only eating out once a week, which was a milestone, use to eat out 2-3 times a week. I am eating fruits and veggies, egg and tuna salads for lunch, cut out my evening desserts and picking healthier choices when I am out to eat! This past weekend I bought a USED treadmill which has a pulse rate and calorie counter, along with the other buttons! I am looking for a exercise program that I can do at home. I have heard of Mariah Carey doing this, but, I can't find any information about it on the web.

I was planning on using water bottles as arm weights and a small broom for squats. If you have any advice or comments please post them here!

No comments: