Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

I know I know, it's Thursday, but, I wanted to start this week! We just got back from a racing trip to Bradenton, FL. I am just now catching up! I will post next weeks deals for you to get a head start gathering your q's in a few.

As some of you know, Jason and I are getting married on Oct. 10, 2009! Yes, in 7 very short months. I want to lose 20-30 pounds in that time. So I have already began eating healthier, which was mostly mental. As long as I buy the fruits and veggies I will eat them because I LOVE THEM!
Along with eating well I bought a treadmill with a incline. I have been using it 2-3 days a week and run/walking a mile. I know I need to do more, but, I have to motivate myself and find time when Hannah is sleeping. I need to quit doing things around the house and focus on myself. I am trying to work on that now!

I hope some of you will join me on Weigh in Wednesday's. Even if you don't want to loose weight we can all eat healthier.

What are your weight loss secrets? How much do you exercise a day?

No comments: