Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Learning to multi-task

Last Sunday we put our home up FSBO. I already have a showing this evening! I am not to sure where to start with the paperwork so I am going to contact a real estate attorney for leadership. After our lives calm down I am going to attend Real Estate school. This has become a huge passion of mine and will allow me to stay home with our daughter while contributing to our income!

I have volunteered my time with a group I am a member of, Wicked Women Racing. I recently helped design our clothing line that we hope to launch in the next few weeks. I am planning a Wicked Women Give Back event for our spring cruise in on April 19 at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Milford.

I will continue to do Weigh in Wednesdays, although I didn't do it last week. I hope to do a Taking Time to Trade Thursday to go over briefly the deals of the week and hope to trade with others from here and HCW.

Ontop of all that, I am still planning our wedding!!! This has become overwhelming. I can't wait to become Jason's wife and have the same last name as our daughter!

I am truly blessed with my life and can't wait for the future!

Tell your friends about this blog, leave a comment and I will send you some useful q's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the wedding was finally over I looked over at hubby and said..FINALLY! It was all worth it but so glad it was over. Lot's going on with you! The WW shirts are awesome!! I can't wait to wear mine. Just remember to breath every once in a while. *smile* Kim