Friday, March 13, 2009

Wanted: IDEAS

Ok, so I know there are quite a few of you who read my blog, but, never post. I want ideas from you and I will reward you. Tell me what you would like to see from me. I know there are a TON of blogs that you all read that have the same deals each week. I want to be different and still have a lot of participation.

Do you want to see more IP's? More FREEBIES? List of deals with only IP's? Coupon swap?What is it that will make you become more active with my blog. I know you are reading it, I can see the numbers!

To reward you and hope to get you participating, I am offering you coupons! When you comment at the bottom leave your top 10 most wanted coupons! I will get in contact with you to get your email address. Feel free to email other friends, post on message boards, etc.

The more participation the more we can save together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teach me to not check for a couple days (felt like!) Idea..I'd love a swap list or even just a if you don't need these kinda coupons list. ie: Great pet food coupons out there...but I don't change my dogs food so they usually get tossed. Or the hearing aid battery coupon that was out recently, I use those regardless if it's free or not. Make sense?
Kim (still not signed in!)

The Mouth! said...

Kim, I am working on that as we speak! Email me a list of q's that you need I have loads!

Marci