Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MIR (Mail In Rebates)

I am trying to get my blog to be different. We all go to the same blogs (Nickels N Dimes, LMKIA, Mommy Snacks, etc). There is no reason for me to do the exact same thing. So I have decided to give you a list of MIR! I know this is going to be a learning experience for all of us. I am trying to figure out how to make a spreadsheet to keep track of all your mailings for everyone to use. I will put that here as soon as I figure it out!

*If no date is listed product must be purchased by 12/31/09*

It's grilling season and we can all use a $3 MIR for a Blue Rhino Tank, here.

Buy 3 Lysol Products get $3 here. Receipt needs to be dated 3/15/09 - 5/15/09.

TRY ME FREE Physcian's Formula Mineral Wear Face brightener or BronzeBrightener here.
___________________________________________________________________________
Receive a $20.00 rebate by amil on our pruchase of any Salty Sancks, Ice, Charcoal, Propane, Condiments, Dips, Buns, Meat Snacks, Deli Sandwiches, Bottled Water or Pizza, WITH THE PURCHASE OF two (2) Budweiser Family 12-packs or larger (cans or bottles)

Purchase Price of above items must exceed $20.00, Rebate must be received by 4/20/09.
Offer good to residents in :AK, AZ,AC, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA,IA, ID,IL KS, MD, MI, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VT, WA, WI AND WY ONLY
ADDRESS IS
Bud Light MTTC C-Store Party
P.O. Box 750537
El Paso, TX 88757-0537

**Combine this with the Blue Rhino and receive $23 total MIR!
___________________________________________________________________________

Try All Bran (All-Bran Strawberry Medly, All-Bran Fiber Bars, All-Bran Fiber Drink Mixes,
All-Bran Fiber Rolled Wafers) FREE, here.


Satisfaction Gaurantee, Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower (up to $24.99 and $7.05 shipping) here. Must send within 60 days of purchase between 2/1/09 and 12/31/09.

If there is a MIR you are looking for, let me know and I will try and find it for you!

No comments: