Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

The time is flying by around here. We've had 2 beautiful days and it gets me excited! I feel like doing so much I can't get it all done! I have been walking/jogging everyday for at least an hour. I am now walking on the treadmill for 1/4 mile and run 1/4 mile. I alternate back and forth for my 1 hour workout and feel GREAT! I can tell when I have not done my workout. I feel like a dump on those days!

I am down 4 pounds from last week!

I am learning that it is not only about working out and counting calories, but, PORTION CONTROL! I am learning to eat bigger breakfasts and lunches. Dinner time has always been the BIG meal of the day. I am starting to realize that shouldn't be the case and trying to change this.

I am a HUGE sweet kinda girl. If I have a craving I have been heading towards the 100Calorie packs. Now I don't get them every day, but, will treat myself.

I also have a "cheat" day on Sunday. I will indulge in 1 of my weekly cravings while limiting my amount.

No comments: