Monday, April 6, 2009

Fancy Feast Sunday


Hannah thought dinner was delicious!



The ribs were very tasty! The rub mixture was delicious. Next time we are not going to cook them that long. They were in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes and on the grill at medium heat for 30 minutes.






These are biscuits that Danielle, my Tastefully Simple consultant made from the Beer Bread mixture and Italian Garlic Seasoning. She didn't use the beer and added cheese. These were a quick and easy fix that we had on hand.





Danielle also made a pasta salad with Bacon Bacon from her Tastefully Simple collection. She added peas and some cheese with Ranch dressing, this was a BIG hit, even with the picky eaters!



I subsituted Strawberry pie filling for Blueberry, for the picky eaters. These little tarts were the hit of the night! One batch made 24 tarts! I may consider making these for the dessert bar for the wedding if we are allowed to make some stuff on our own. I have to ask permission from the caterer!
I hope you find these recipes useful. If you have a recipe you think I should try let me know about it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gonna have to try the biscuits. Those sound great and I have everything. Dinner looks very good.