Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Time for me to get back on track. I bought my wedding dress yesterday and have nothing left to stress over....yeah right!

I am down a pound from last week. I have 25 more pounds until I reach my "wedding" goal.

Now that it is finally spring I am more motivated to eating heathier. I made a tomato, cucumber and onion salad with a spinkle of Italian Dressing. It is so yummy even Hannah loves it!

I also chopped up some strawberries and munch on them when I need a snack.

From this day on I will have a "cheat" day on Sunday.

This has all been mental to me, which, I think I am over now! I know what I need to do and will make it work for me!

If you have any words of wisdom I would LOVE to hear it! Also if you have any exercise routines that I can do with Hannah at home let me know about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just got married in september and when i got my pictures back i was shocked! i looked fat!! because of that i started working out with a trainer in late february and i've lost 10 pounds and 4% body fat. don't be me and hate your wedding pictures. i regretted every spoonful of ice cream i ever ate!! let this be your motivation!!!

The Mouth! said...

Anonymous,

Thank you for the encouragement! It sounds like you are on the right track and I congratulate you for getting on the right track for yourself.

Marci